I am a big believer in self-reflection, digging to the root cause, solving puzzles (because I was never really good with numbers); my guess is since you’re here right now, you’re here because you have that same spirit within you, that same desire to dig deep and live from a place of resolution within yourself that you are, in each moment, able to bring your best self.
You’re here because you need a new strategy.
Solving the puzzle of your triggers, hang-ups, hiccups, learned patterns, negative coping skills, fear of conflict, or imperfections is next to impossible without a strategy. Maybe you…
- Need help with the overwhelming feelings you have with anxiety or depression—the feeling in your gut that doesn’t go away!
- Have decided to try couples counseling because you feel stuck in the patterns of your current relationship.
- You feel isolated in the relationship you’re in when it comes to communicating your needs and wants—if I had a strategy to communicate effectively, things would get better…or
- You are going through a break-up and are freaking out with all your emotions and need help sorting out what’s next
- You are in recovery from an eating disorder or substance abuse and you want to be accountable to the daily commitment but the old voice is so loud.